Supporting Victims Of Motor Vehicle Accidents
While many of us will go through life ultimately being in a minor accident or fender bender, we do not expect to be in a serious motor vehicle accident. When this happens, it is a shock to both the accident victim and their family. Serious and catastrophic injuries that result from car crashes, auto accidents, truck accidents and more can mean ongoing medical care, costs and emotional suffering.
Compassionate Auto Accident Counsel For New Jersey Victims
These are just some of the issues our compassionate accident and injury attorneys can take care of on your behalf in addition to pursuing maximum compensation. Our personal injury practice at Weinstock Levin includes serving clients in Atlantic City and throughout New Jersey.
To schedule a free initial consultation, for more information about our law firm or to discuss your case with one of our car accident lawyers, please call us at 609-297-3624 or 609-214-8446 toll-free.
Our lawyers have big-firm experience but offer individual and client-focused advocacy. We want each of our clients to feel as though they are our only client, getting the customized motor vehicle accident and injury representation that they deserve.
Types Of Motor Vehicle Accidents And Injuries
No matter what type of auto crash you or a loved one was involved in, we can thoroughly investigate the cause of your accident as well as seek compensation from all potentially negligent parties. From negotiating settlements with insurance companies to trial representation, all of our lawyers are skilled and experienced when it comes to personal injury law.
The following are just some examples of auto accidents that we can help with but are not exclusive to what we offer:
- Head-on collisions: Some of the most serious and fatal injuries are the result of head-on collisions as the impact is often at high speeds and velocities.
- Distracted driving accidents: More accidents are being caused by distracted drivers who are texting and driving or talking on their cellphones.
- Drunk driving accidents: Negligent and reckless drivers who choose to drive under the influence of drugs or alcohol cause serious car crashes.
- Rollovers: SUVs and larger vehicles tend to roll over during accidents, often leading to catastrophic head and back injuries.
- T-bones and sideswipes: If a driver fails to yield to other pedestrians or drivers, a car can be slammed into a T-bone formation, often seriously injuring passengers or the driver.